A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Are you ready for the next level of Tower Defense games?
Epic multiplayer battles
Whether it's 1-on-1 or team-on-team: in the fast-paced multiplayer duels, every decision counts! While you're constantly sending monster troops to your opponent, you can't neglect your own defense. With each level up you can choose from dozens of skills to best support your playing style.
Endless single-player gaming fun
Three innovative game modes, five difficulty levels, seven scenarios, countless maps and enemy types – the single player offers you everything you need for long-term gaming fun. Compete in rankings with your friends and players from your city, your country and the whole world – and check out how the best play via detailed rankings.
Easy to use level editor
Create your own maps in the included editor and publish them with one click so everyone can play them!
Direct line to the developers
Are you struggling with problems or have ideas to improve the game? Contact us directly! Since the beginning of Early Access we publish updates with fixes and enhancements every two weeks – including many suggestions we received directly from you.
- 65 different towers from a Ballista to a Volcano
- 3 singleplayer modes: Classic Mode, Survival Mode, Hero Mode
- 47 items from a Mithril Chassis to Deadly Poison Bombs
- 48 monster abilities from Gold Rush to Invincibility
- 7 settings from desert to ice world
- 21 different skills in multiplayer with multiple upgrades
- 107 different monsters containing 21 elementals
- 20 quests for bonus items in Hero Mode
|Updated||20 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 18, 2018|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||3D, Fantasy, Level Editor, Medieval, Multiplayer, Roguelike, Roguelite, Steampunk, Tower Defense|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Support, Community, Twitter, Facebook|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Elemental War 1.2.120 days ago
- Elemental War 1.2.026 days ago
- Elemental War 1.1.2 & Start of the map contest47 days ago
- Elemental War 1.1.161 days ago
- Elemental War 1.1.075 days ago
- Elemental War 1.0.596 days ago
- Elemental War 1.0.4Aug 02, 2019
- Elemental War 1.0.3Jul 28, 2019